Monday, October 5, 2009

"From Faith To Faith", a daily guid to Victory by Kenneth & Glora Copeland

“Get Out From Under”
“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” (I John 4:4)
……you, as a victorious child of God, don’t have any business living “under” your circumstances. You don’t have any business letting problems and situations rule over you.
Two thousand years ago, Jesus - the One Who is in you - ransacked Satan’s kingdom. Through His death at Calvary. He legally entered the regions of the damned and stripped Satan of everything. He took away all his armor. He took the keys to death and hell. He bound that strong man, looted his kingdom, and Colossians says He spoiled principalities and powers and made a show of them openly, triumphing over them.
Then Jesus turned around and gave that victory to you. YOU are of God. REMEMBER THAT! You have overcome through Jesus because He lives in you. You never have to live “under” the circumstances again!

“See Yourself Risen With Jesus”
“Constantly keep in mind Jesus Christ, the Messiah, [as] risen from the dead.” (2 Timothy 2:8, The Amplified Bible)
This is the key to holding onto the blessings or promises of God. When pressure comes, when troubles and trials are bearing down on you, REMEMBER Jesus Christ, risen from the dead!
REMEMBER that when Jesus arose, you arose. When He came out of hell and defeated the enemy, you came out of hell and defeated the enemy. His victory is your victory because you’re in Him.
In the hard places, REMEMBER that. When the devil tells you you’re not going to get your answer this time, REMEMBER that. When he tells you there’s no way out, you REMEMBER Christ, the Anointed One, the Victorious Conqueror, risen from the dead and seated at the right hand of the Father!
If there’s an image Satan hates more than any other, it must be that image of Jesus, rising from the dead, stripping him forever of his authority, and openly displaying his defeat to all of heaven and hell. That’s the picture you need to keep in the forefront of your mind. Think about it until it’s etched into your heart so deeply that nothing Satan says or does can get it out of you.
That’s when the gifts of God will be established in your life. That’s when the devil won’t be able to talk you out of your inheritance (your marriage, your family, your destiny)with trials and tribulations. Keep in mind Jesus Christ, risen from the dead!

These two passages by Gloria helped me through some tough times. I got up (in the middle of a crisis) and began to dance and praise God and see me victorious over Satan and how afraid he was of me now that I had learn the truth (my authority over him). I started telling him that I am the body of Christ and when Jesus took the keys, so did I. And when Jesus stripped him, so did I. And when Jesus rose and was seated at the right hand of God, so did I. I told him ‘I have been given ALL power and authority over you and you knew it all this time, and were so afraid of me finding out. But now I know, and you can no longer lord over me, I lord over you. Meditate on these passages until they saturate your spirit, and the revelation rises inside you . I know you have heard all of this before. But that is what Satan is counting on you thinking, and hoping you’ll lay it aside and go on. If you don’t have it, get Kenneth Hagin’s book ’The Believers Authority’. Even if you have read it before, read it again. God wants to arm you with His armor, and He has given it to you, but YOU have to put it on.

No comments: